Konquest KBP-2704A Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - Accurate, Adjustable Cuff, Large Backlit Display
Konquest Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The Konquest KBP-2704A Digital Blood Pressure Monitor accurately helps you keep track of your systolic/diastolic blood pressure and heart rate with date and time stamp easily at home.
- QUICK AND ACCURATE – Get Reliable results in UNDER 1 Minute.
- INDIVIDUALLY CALIBRATED FOR ACCURACY - Each device undergoes individual calibration for unmatched accuracy. Be sure you will have a reliable reading every time.
- USER-FRIENDLY & EVERYTHING INCLUDED - Start taking measurements moments after unboxing your device. One button push-to-start design make getting an accurate reading easy & fun. Your purchase includes everything you need: blood pressure monitor, one size fits most cuff (fits arms from 8 ½ ” - 16 ½” in circumference), 4 AAA batteries, illustrated owner’s manual and a convenient Storage and Carrying case.
- EASY TO READ DISPLAY - Large, bright backlight LCD screen shows all measurements clearly on the same screen. Displayed measurements include: systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user.
- World Health Organization (WHO) BLOOD PRESSURE INDICATOR – The KBP-2704A Blood Pressure Indicator is based on established guidelines from the WHO.
- 2 USER CAPABILITY & 120 MEASUREMENT MEMORY - Switch between 2 users to store measurements separately if sharing with a spouse or loved one. Automatically record up to 120 measurements with date and time for easy blood pressure tracking - great for doctor visits.
- PULSE RATE AND IRREGULAR HEART BEAT DETECTION – The KBP-2704A will display your Pulse Rate, and it will automatically alert you if it detects an irregular heartbeat.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFF - Our adjustable upper arm cuff comfortably fits adult arm sizes from 8 ½ ” to 16 ½ ” (22 to 42 cm) , allowing for a snug fit on almost everyone.
Why do I need to monitor my blood pressure at home?
Checking your blood pressure at home is an important part of managing high blood pressure (hypertension).
The American Heart Association (AHA) and other organizations recommend that anyone with high blood pressure monitor his or her blood pressure at home. Home monitoring can help you keep tabs on your blood pressure in a familiar setting, make certain your medication is working, and alert you and your doctor to potential health complications.
Monitoring your blood pressure at home can:
- Help with early diagnosis. Self-monitoring can help your doctor diagnose high blood pressure earlier than if you have only occasional blood pressure readings in a medical office.
- Help track your treatment. The only way to know whether your lifestyle changes or medications are working is to check your blood pressure regularly. Monitoring blood pressure changes at home can help you and your doctor make decisions about your treatment, such as adjusting dosages or changing medications.
- Encourage better control. Self-monitoring can give you a stronger sense of responsibility for your health. You may feel even more motivated to control your blood pressure with an improved diet, physical activity and proper medication use.
- Cut your health care costs. Self-monitoring might decrease your number of visits to your doctor or clinic.