Terms and Conditions
- You should read these terms and conditions ("these Terms") carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Sportlifo ("Sportlifo", "we" and "us") makes the goods available to you.
- Use of this Site
- This Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms. By using this Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. All orders and purchases made on this Site will also be governed by these Terms and will be between you and Sportlifo. Your contract will not under any circumstances be with any other party, including any retailer whose web site may have directed you to this Site. THESE TERMS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
- The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the web site. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are in US dollar and are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items does not include the delivery charge (if any) which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on the web site.
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that we accept your order, by dispatching the goods (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us. If we decline to supply goods and payment has already been taken from your credit or debit card, we shall credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days of declining your order. We shall not be obliged to offer you any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- If there is a problem with your order in terms of availability of the goods or our ability to deliver, we shall contact you by telephone or email as soon as reasonably practicable.
- If the goods that you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to substitute goods of a similar specification and quality.
- Delivery, Shortages and Acceptance
- Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- We shall use our best endeavours to secure delivery within 30 days of receipt by us of your order but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- If you order items with different availability dates, we will hold all the items until the last item is delivered. You may however choose to have each item delivered separately and we reserve the right to charge you a delivery charge each time.
- We can only be held responsible for shortages/damages if we are notified by phone, email or in writing within 14 days of delivery date.
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days after the day following the delivery:
- Email: info@Sportlifo.com
- If the goods have already been dispatched at the date of receipt of your cancellation of the order you must return the goods to us in accordance with paragraph 7 below and we will credit your credit / debit card / Paypal with the price of the goods within 30 days beginning with the day on which notice of cancellation was given.
- If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the web site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Sportlifo.com aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On the rare occasion however, Goods may need to be returned.
Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
We include a 'returns card' in all products that unless stated otherwise must be fully completed in order to receive credit/replacement. It is essential to include all necessary information in the returns slip in order to be credited. Return slips without order numbers will not be credited.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by the 'returns card' detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 14 days to arrange collection and return. Sportlifo is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
Sportlifo is under no obligation to accept goods for return due to customer ordering errors, surplus stock etc. but where it agrees to do so outside of the 7 day cancellation period a 15% handling charge will apply, within the cancellation period there is no charge; the customer will arrange carriage and pay all freight charges.
Under no circumstances shall any goods be returned to the company without its prior consent, otherwise liability is not accepted.
Only unused and complete goods may be returned, they must be undamaged in their original packaging.
If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Sportlifo within 14 days to arrange collection and return. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation, including the provided 'returns card'. If satisfactory, we will then provide you with a replacement, to be dispatched upon receipt of return.
If any goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If the goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on the delivery, you should complete the 'returns card' included in your parcel, and contact Sportlifo.com within 14 days to arrange collection and return. A replacement will be sent to you upon receipt of the goods.
You have a statutory right to a 'cooling off' period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the Goods within this period please return them to Sportlifo within 14 days of receipt with the completed 'returns card'. Goods can only be returned for this reason if they adhere to following conditions:-
- Undamaged/unopened packaging
- Product is in original/saleable state
- No human/animal hairs
- No marks/stains
- No damp products/packaging
- Must include completed 'returns card'
If we consider the Goods to be unsaleable (featuring any of the above) we reserve the right to refuse credit.
Sportlifo.com reserves the right the exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which will be taken into the account in the exercise of this discretion include:
- Any use or enjoyment you may have already had out the Goods
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly
You are required to give 3 days notification of damaged goods, to enable us to advise our carriers of the problem.
We include a 'returns card' in all products that unless stated otherwise, must be fully completed in order to receive credit/replacement. It is essential to include all necessary information in the returns slip in order to be credited. Return cards without order numbers will not be credited.
We reserve the right to refuse credit of any goods returned anonymously.
Only unused and complete goods may be returned, they must be undamaged in their original packaging.
If you are having an item collected for return, you are responsible for ensuring that the correct goods are given to the courier driver. We cannot be held responsible if the incorrect items are offered to the courier company. Nor can we ensure a safe return of the incorrect goods supplied.
- You can pay by any Mastercard or Visa credit card, and Paypal. Your credit-debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order.
- Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the goods.
- Intellectual Property
- The content of this Site is protected by copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of this Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this Site without written permission from Sportlifo.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of Sportlifo.
- Availability of this Site
- Although Sportlifo aims to offer you the best service possible, Sportlifo makes no promise that the services at this Site will meet your requirements. Sportlifo cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at info@Sportlifo.comand we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve the site, please contact Customer Services who will be pleased to hear from you.
- Your access to this Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Our liability
- 1 This Site is provided by Sportlifo without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
- In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- 1.1 incompatibility of this Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- 1.2 technical problems including errors or interruptions of this Site
- 1.3 unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of this Site
- 1.4 inadequacy of this Site to meet your requirements
- 2 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 3 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- 3.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- 3.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- 3.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- 4 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 11.3.3 above.
- 5 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- 6 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this Site.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Third Party Websites
- This Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Sportlifo is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages, or any other site outside this Site.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to edit/remove non-product related reviews. This ensures that all reviews are product focused. If you wish to leave feedback on the service you received, please visit our Trustpilot page.
- International Use
- Sportlifo makes no promise that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing this Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If you breach these Terms and Sportlifo ignores this, Sportlifo will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- Sportlifo shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- We suggest that you do not schedule any installation until you have received and checked your goods. We recommend installation is carried out by a professional with full regard to expert plumbing practices, taking into account British Standards and normal sizes of any other products used.
- Customer Services
- If you have an order query, please email to us email@example.com or telephone our Customer Services team on (914) 236-0521. Our customer services phone lines are open from 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesdays from 9:30am - 5:00pm. We are closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- This Site is owned and operated by Sportlifo. 19 Sunchase Drive, Castle Rock, CO 80109, the United States
Cookies are small files a website will put onto your computer to make visits and overall user experience easier, more personalised to you and faster. The majority of cookies are important to a site to enable standard operations such as remembering user details to enhance the shopper's experience. Take for instance a cookie to retain information about what products you have placed in your shopping basket, if this cookie failed to exist, a shopper would need to manually add each of their prospective purchases to their basket each time they visit a different page on Sportlifo.com.
Cookies are categorised as the following types:
- Essential Cookies
- Use of Personal Data
- Helpful Cookies
- Third Party Cookies
As with the example above, an Essential Cookie enables a website to function at its best. For Sportlifo.com this means making our customers shopping experience as straightforward as possible. Sportlifo.com requires cookies to be present to remember the items you place in your shopping basket. To summaries, Essential Cookies do the following:
- Remember what's in a shopper's basket.
- Allow the contents of a shopper's basket to be transferred to the checkout and purchased.
- Determine whether a customer is signed into a secure area of Sportlifo.com. E.g. the checkout.
Please note: Essential Cookies are not harmful to your computer; neither do they store personal information such as your credit card details.
Information Cookies, as the name suggestions, provide important information to a website. Sportlifo.com utilises such cookies to gather anonymous information to assess how customers are using the website. With this knowledge we are able to further enhance our website functionality to provide a satisfactory shopping experience. Information collected can include which product pages are receiving the most visits. Sportlifo.com can then replicate popular offers and services, etc, to improve other areas of the website. To summaries, Information Cookies do the following:
- Improve our understanding of how customers use our website.
- Show us which pages are most popular so that we can improve our website.
- Highlight any errors on pages such as broken links.
Please note: Information Cookies are gathered anonymously from users, with no identifiable link to any personal information associated with them.
These cookies are designed to save information of advantage to a shopper such as names and addresses which on return to a website will not need to be filled out again. Helpful Cookies also remember important information such as your response if asked to fill out a survey which will be remembered to prevent unnecessary repetition. Where a website has an online chat function, this type of cookie is required to enable the correct operation of this service. To summaries, Helpful Cookies do the following:
- Tell us if you have already logged in to your Sportlifo.com account.
- Tell us if this is your first visit to Sportlifo.com.
- Enable live chat services to function correctly.
Third Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies determine which adverts are most likely to be preferable to a customer based on their interest. These cookies will also assess how effective an advertising campaign is towards customers and limit how often adverts are shown accordingly. The bulk of Third Party Cookies are placed onto a shopper's computer by the selected advertising organisations we have granted permission to do so. These cookies work to remember when customers visit our website and will then inform our advertising organisations so that they can provide adverts of probable interest. To summaries, Third Party Cookies do the following:
- Gather information about a customer's typical browsing habits.
- Display adverts of most relevance to you.
Please note: The information stored in Third Party Cookies in order to display adverts is completely anonymous and therefore contains no personal details from our visitors.
This information has been provided by Sportlifo.com to comply with laws and legislation. All information on cookies has been presented clearly and honestly so that our customers and visitors understand their functions.