Hinged ROM Elbow Brace
Elbow Brace Descriptions
- Extra padded shoulder strap with pad releases the pressure around shoulder. Hinged elbow brace can be worn before and after surgery for maximum protection .You can take it off in the later stages of recovery
- Extension aluminum bar can be manipulated to accommodate patient’s swelling and post-operative bandages. Detachable & formable wrist-arm splint for increasing stability of the forearm wrist and hand.
- The elbow brace flexion is limited to the range of 0 to 120 degrees. Ensure the flexibility in the early stage. Enhance elbow joint activity to speed up the recovery.
- One Push Button can be release for length adjustment for perfect fit，adjustable range from 13.5-17 inches.
- Sticky buckle can be conglutinated willfully. If the straps are too long then can be cut by yourself.
How to Use the ROM Hinge
- Set Flexion & Extension:1) Switch the red button to lock position
2)Push the Flexion or Extension button inward and shift to desired angle settings.
3) If a fixed angle is needed, please align the hinge in the appreciate angle and slide the drop lock button to secure the angle.
-Simply press and rotate hinge with lock:
1) Extension limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°
2) Flexion limitation at; 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°,60°,75°,90°,105°,120°
3) Immobilization limitation at: 0°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°
Elbow Injury Indications
- Post-operative immobilization or ROM control
- conservative treatment of elbow dislocation or luxation;
- stable or internally fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal radius or ulna;
- external fixation with lateral instability of elbow joint and other symptoms of elbow joint.
● Universal (Left/Right)
|SL093L||Left Elbow- One Size Fits All|
|SL093R||Right Elbow- One Size Fits All|
Instructions For Use
1. Locate the hinge pivot center over the lateral humeral epicondyle (outer elbow) to assess length.
2. To adjust length, push toggle switch on the upright and pull the cuff away from the elbow hinge to the desired length.
3. The lower extension (forearm part) should extend up to the styloid process (wrist). The upper extension (upper arm part) should extend up to the most comfortable position at the axilla or arm pit.
4. Push switch back to lock it.
5. Secure the straps, starting with the two straps closest to the elbow.