Unloader Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis & Preventive Protection from Knee Joint Pain/Degeneration - (Lateral/Outside)
- Exceptionally light weight, low profile, and easy to use design.
- Unique varus/valgus angle adjustment to provide compartmental off-loading and optimize pain relief.
- 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure outside the knee joint.
- Condyle pads for increased comfort, stability and pain control.
- Quick release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Silicone gripped liners and strap pads to help prevent migration.
- Optional suspension wrap (included) for optimal fixation.
- Optional flexion/extension stops for range of motion control.
Designed for reducing knee pain caused by unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee and often helps delay the need for surgery.
The unloading / offloader one (OR036B) is a comfortable, lightweight, low-profile brace with 3 points of leverage for reducing pressure Outside/Lateral the knee joint.
It’s universal; fitting a wide variety of patients easily. The strapping system allows for full adjustment, but also features quick snaps for quick and easy application.
- Arthritis Pain
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
- Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair
- All non-contact activities