Hinged Post Op Knee Brace, Adjustable ROM Leg Stabilizer for Recovery Stabilization,
The simple, versatile post-operative knee bracing solution that is easy for everyone. Whether adjusting ROM, setting the drop lock, or altering the brace length, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of the Hinged Post-op knee brace.
Indication for Use:
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Meniscal repairs
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Patella tendon repairs
- Osteochondral repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
- Tool-free design, and collateral bars prevent valgus and varus deformity
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit knee flexion and extension
- Comfortable padding designed with patient compliance in mind
- Quick-fi, gripping buckles for easy application. Available in universal (size), left or right leg
- Telescoping frame from 19”-27” (48-70cm) (Adult)
How To Set The ROM Hinge
1.Push tab inward and rotate the flex/ext circle to desired position.
2.Push tab outward to finish the setting. Set the hinge lock, determine the desired lock angle. Align the setting arrow on the hinge to the appropriate angle as marked on the lower side bar sleeve. Slide the drop lock button to secure the angle of the hinge.